Enlargement Exercises Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do penis enlarging exercises work?
2. How long will it take to see results?
3. Are there any side effects?
4. How do the exercises work?
5. What is the average penis size?
6. Does size really matter?
7. Can I be hurt by using these exercises?
8. How do I get started?
There is much misinformation and hype surrounding penis enlargement exercises. This is due, in part, to the relative age of the product (which is quite young) as well as the ability of the Internet to spread rumors and false information like wildfire.
We have taken the time to provide answers that we hope will address the most common concerns of those seeking information about penis enlargement pills and their effectiveness.
1. Do penis enlarging exercises work? Yes and no. Due to the nature of the product there are many men that have experienced great results and others that have not. Unlike penis enlargement pills, exercises require diligent efforts in following the program and performing the exercises as instructed.
2. How long will it take to see results? This is dependent on your body and how well you are following the program. However, many men experience results within 2 months from the beginning of the program, with a large percentage of users experiencing results within 1 month.
4. How do the exercises work? A more in-depth explanation can be found on how enlargement exercises work, though it can be summarized by simply stating that the exercises stretch tissue that fills up with blood during an erection. If these tissues can hold more blood the erection will be firmer and larger. As well, the exercises also increase the flaccid size of the penis via the same means.
5. What is the average penis size? Despite what you may read, many documented studies and tests have been done that verify, time and time again, that the average size of the penis is 6 inches. A significant amount of variation regarding penis sizes does exist, with nearly 70% of male penises being between 5.0-5.99 inches and 6.0 to 6.75 inches.
6. Does size really matter? For the answer to this question you really need to ask yourself that. Many women do not enjoy excessively large penises despite the stereotype that has been created as the result of pornography and media hype. Also, if you like receiving oral sex, then you can kiss it goodbye if you have a larger penis. Same with anal sex – if you enjoy that it can be a problem if your penis gets bigger.
That being said, a penis that is slightly larger than average seems to be the ideal size for most women. What’s more important, however, is the self-esteem and confidence of the man. If you feel that a larger penis will give you more confidence you may find that penis enlargement is a relatively simple way to become happier.
7. Can I be hurt by using these exercises? Not unless you are performing the exercises too vigorously or incorrectly. If the exercise that you are performing hurts in a way that is uncommon for the type of exercise being perform, stop performing the exercise and give your penis appropriate time to recover.
As well, start off gradually until you are completely comfortable with the exercises and how to perform them.
|How Exercises Work||Recommended Exercise Programs|